I am in fact the one and only NightKawata, the guy who's in charge of WE ARE RODEONET. That we are.
I handle most of the general operations within the group, and I will occasionally consult the fans or some of my colleagues for the improvement of our products!
I've been doing this officially since 2013, but I did start my game development journey back in 2009. Being a young kid means that I didn't have much experience whatsoever, and I definitely learned the hard way.
Metanet Hunter Catalog
- Metanet Hunter (2013) - The Original
- Metanet Hunter: REMIX (2014) - Sequel, Metanet Hunter 2
- Metanet Hunter SE (2014) - GBJam Entry, designed as a remake of the original title
- Metanet Hunter CD (2017) - Remake of Metanet Hunter REMIX. Adds a new Suit System (8 of them), redesigns the bosses and levels, provides a new soundtrack, Mastery Crystals, all that jazz.
- Metanet Hunter G4 (2020) - This is a tough one to really pinpoint. You could take it as an alternate spin on the original title (though it ends with the Metanet Terminal, not the Chaos Core), or you could take it as Metanet Hunter 3. There isn't exactly much of a story besides defeating the Metanet Terminal this time around. I'll call it a fresh spin on the original game.
- Metanet Hunter SE: REMIX (2021) - Remake of Original, with tighter level design, full color, web and mobile support
- Metanet Hunter 2022: Coming soon to itch.io and Steam - Series Reboot